Jesus loved children. We do too.
Here at FBC Ripley, we are committed to partnering with you as a parent as you seek to build a spiritul foundation for your child. We believe parents are the biggest influence in their child's life, and we want to equip you to raise them up in Christ.
Our vision is to create a safe, fun, and loving environment where kids can gather, grow, and go as they become lifelong followers of Jesus.
- Gather- We want children to understand the importance of gathering together regularly to worship God and to learn what it means to be united as a church. This part of our ministry model takes place on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings during Corporate Worship.
- Grow- We want children to grow in their understanding of God and their faith in Him through meeting in smaller groups with children their own age. This aspect of our ministry model takes place on Sunday mornings during Sunday School.
- Go- We want children to know the importance of sharing their faith and experience living a missional life. This aspect of our ministry takes place on Sunday nights as kids share God’s love through music and other events where kids will have the opportunity to serve God.
KidsTown Small Groups (K-2nd grades and 3rd-5th grades) - 9:15 a.m.
- KidsTown Small Groups provide a fun, biblical, age appropriate lesson that stems from KidsTown Worship on the previous Wednesday night. These groups provide a greater growing opportunity alongside a more personal, small group time with adult leaders.
- KidsTown Small Groups meet on the third floor, which was decorated specifically with our kids in mind. We love to hear and see the expressions from kids when they first see what KidsTown is all about!
KidsTown Worship (K-5th grades) Wednesdays @ 6:00 p.m.
- KidsTown Worship is our large group worship for kids. Combined with KidsTown Small Groups on Sunday mornings, our goal for this environment is that when our kids reach middle school, they will know three things: I need to make the wise choice, I can trust God no matter what, and I should treat others like I want to be treated.
- KidsTown Worship meets at the FLC.